I like your games. Contact us at AngelStarStudios@GMail.com if you'd like to get onto Steam and some online magazines.
A downloadable Homestuck mess for Windows
Openbound Online is a small Homestuck fangame. For roleplaying of course.
Play with your friends as Homestuck characters and roleplay!
Or fill the entire place with perfectly generic cubes. Why not?
- Play as Kurloz, Latula, Aranea, Damara, Cronus or Horuss!
- Walk around Alpha Alternia! Or Beforus...?
- Relationship emotes! NEPETA <> EQUIUS
- Spawn perfectly generic cubes EVERYWHERE
- Roleplay and chat with your friends ingame!
- Talk to ANDREW HUSSIE IEUOWP9IOS NPC?!
Q: "I FOUND A BUG FEOFDJOKWEetgegeqfjie"
A: Send it in the comments asap so we can FIX IT!!
Q: "How do I play this mess??"
- WASD: Movement
- Enter: Starts typing, then enter again to send
- Alt: Hide UI
- CTRL: Shows player list and ping
- Esc exits to main menu
Roadmap (Outdated, will edit later):
- Add more models and rooms to walk around
- Lower the chat distance so that you can't communicate if in different rooms
- Add sound settings
- Add more emotes
- Add more characters
- Expand Syladex Inventory?
- Grab and move objects?
- Custom character creator?
- Whitewatt - Developer and Designer
- Arekku - Senior Developer
- floraReceptive - 3D and 2D Artist
Homestuck belongs to WhatPumpkin LLC.
Check out our other games!
|Updated||9 days ago|
|Authors||Whitewatt, floraReceptive, Arekku|
|Made with||Unreal Engine, Blender, Adobe Photoshop|
|Tags||2D, 3D, Casual, Comics, Fangame, Furry, homestuck, Low-poly, Multiplayer, Pixel Art|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Removed server browser, back to IP connections :o(9 days ago
- A6.0.1 Hotfix... woops22 days ago
- Update A6 is out!22 days ago
- Version A6 coming soon, big changes!26 days ago
- Update A5 POINT 1Jun 05, 2020
- Making the UI more compactJun 05, 2020
- Version A5 (0.0.5) Released!May 31, 2020
- Found the source! Scratch the scratchMay 28, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
yo i hope this works out for you guys! i know lots of people are gonna love this, as well as me! :)
i hope in the future we can upload our own sprites and play on alternia as our fantrolls or whatever! :D
I'm actually very excited for this! I sent this to my Discord server so it'd get more clout, you deserve it!! Good luck to both you and your friend Alex!! I really hope you keep updating
Thank you for the kind words! I'll make an update before the next weekend with more sprites and stuff :)
Wow, an online game, nice! =D